Welcome to The Narrows Inn
Nestled in the heart of Sop's Arm, White Bay, on Newfoundland's west coast, this private and peaceful fully furnished, totally equipped four-bedroom, pet friendly, vacation home sleeps eight. It's a beauty spot to relax - you'll love our hot tub! - and the perfect home base to appreciate Newfoundland's great outdoors all year round.
About The Narrows Inn
- With four bedrooms and six beds - one king, two queens, 1 double, one single, and a pull out couch - The Narrows Inn sleeps eight comfortably.
- Our kitchen is fully equipped, complete with everything you need to cook up a scoff for friends and family!
- Our hot tub is private, sheltered, and the ultimate place to relax after a day outdoors!
- At The Narrows inn, you can escape and stay connected. Relax and recharge without ever losing touch with home thanks to our wifi.
- If the weather doesn’t cooperate, don’t worry - we got you. Relax inside with Bell Satellite TV.
- The Narrows Inn is pet friendly. Four-legged guests are always welcome here.
- With groomed trails less than a minute away, and a shed to store your sleds, The Narrows is the perfect winter getaway.
- Don’t forget your snowshoes! If you can hike, you can snowshoe, and The Narrows Inn is surrounded by some of the best trails in Western Newfoundland.
- With a ruggedly beautiful landscape and lots of wild game, the Narrows Inn is a prime spot to stay if you're hoping to get your Area 3/Area 4 moose in White Bay this fall.
- Pack your fishing gear and get ready to tackle world-class salmon fishing on the nearby Main River. One stay with us and you'll be hooked.
- Take your boat out for a spin - we’ve got a boat launch less than 200m away from the cottage.
Experience The Narrows
Plan Your Stay
We want The Narrows Inn to be your home away from home. That's why your entire family is welcome here - fur and all! There's more than enough room inside and out
Peaceful and private
Come back from a day outdoors, and relax in our sheltered hot tub - the perfect way to end the day anytime of year.
Cook up a scoff
The Narrows offers all the essentials for you to relax with friends and family. We've thought of everything, so you don't have to
The ocean at your fingertips . . .
Enjoy stunning views from the living room window. From whale watching to iceberg spotting, there's lots to see here.
Winter at The Narrows
If you love winter, you'll love The Narrows Inn. It's the perfect West Coast winter getaway, and right now, there's still time to enjoy our Winter 2023 special - book two nights, and the third night is free!
Easy access to groomed trails
With groomed trails less than a minute away, you'll have easy access to Harbor Deep, Hawkes Bay, and Western Brook Gorge, too. Don't forget your cross country skis and snowshoes!
Storage for your toys
We've got a 12 x 22 shed on the property with lots of space for your sleds, and your winter gear, too.
Hit the slopes
If you'd rather hit the slopes, The Narrows Inn is just an hour-and-a-half away from Marble Mountain, Atlantic Canada's largest ski resort.
Hunting and Fishing
The Narrows Inn is the ideal place to stay for outdoor enthusiasts who value a world class hunting and fishing experience.
Cast a line
Sop's Arm is located at the mouth of the Main River.- Newfoundland's last wilderness river - one of the best salmon fishing spots in the province.
Big into big game?
If you're looking for a trophy you've come to the right place. The Narrows Inn is a prime spot to stay during hunting season in White Bay
In the summer you can enjoy the recreational cod fishery or just catch sea trout from the deck.
If you'd rather be outdoors, The Narrows Inn is the place for you. In the warm months (and the cold ones too) there's lots to see and do here.
Hit the trails
In the summer explore the endless hiking trails on foot. In the winter spend the day on Ski-Doo
Experience the Main River
If you're at home on the water, hit the nearby Main River for some of the best white water rapids in Newfoundland
Heading to Gros Morne?
Just an hour-and-a-half away, the Narrows Inn is a great spot for campers to recharge.